- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
- Personal Data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Public Area: means the area of the Site that can be accessed both by Users and Visitors, without needing to log in.
- Restricted Area: means the area of the Site that can be accessed only by Users, and where access requires logging in.
- Visitor: means an individual other than a User, who uses the public area, but has no access to the restricted areas of the Site or Service.
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
1. What information do we collect?
1.1 Personal DataWhile using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, “About you” information, your submitted content, Cookies and Usage Data. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. If you want to create an account on our sites you have to provide your email and pick a username. If you don’t provide this data you can’t create the account.
1.2 Usage DataWe may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2. How We Use the Information We CollectWe use the information that we collect in a variety of ways in providing the Service and operating our business, including the following:
2.1 OperationsWe use the information to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users of the Service.
2.2 ImprovementsWe use the information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Visitors and Users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality.
2.3 CommunicationWe may use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, the right of privacy violations or defamation issues related to the Personal Data. You have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications.
2.4 Cookies and Tracking TechnologiesWe use automatically collected information and other information collected on the Service through cookies and similar technologies to (i) personalize our Service, such as remembering a User’s or Visitor’s information so that the User or Visitor will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits; (ii) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Service and third-party marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Service. You can obtain more information about cookies by visiting at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
3. To Whom We Disclose InformationExcept as described in this Policy, we will not intentionally disclose the Personal Data that we collect or store on the Service to third parties without the consent of the applicable Visitor or User. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
3.1 Unrestricted InformationAny information that you voluntarily choose to include in a Public Area of the Service, such as a public profile page, will be available to any Visitor or User who has access to that content.
3.2 Service ProvidersWe work with third-party service providers who provide the website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to, or process Personal Data as part of providing those services for us. We limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and our contracts with them require them to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
3.3 Non-Personally Identifiable InformationWe may make certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally-identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our Users’ and Visitors’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, and/or functionality available through the Service.
4. Your RightsWe aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you